Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Training Manager
- Oversees course and content development, training delivery processes, and the management of resources to ensure training is efficient and effective
- The Training Manager is responsible for working collaboratively with clients to determine training needs and objectives, developing comprehensive multi-modal, multi-media training programs suitable for target audiences and available funding
- Provides technical direction to Instructional Designers and ensures on time completion of training products in accordance with approved schedule
- Ensure all changes and comments received from CMS and the CCO, during product development, are accurately captured and logged in a timely manner within the workflow tool specified by internal operating procedures
- Manage and prioritize daily workload to ensure all client deliverables are met on time
- Collaborate with other Content team members and internal partners throughout product development life cycle
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- Experience planning, developing, delivering and managing eLearning products (web based training), train the trainer and instructor-led training in virtual and onsite modes
- Instructional design experience with a variety of learning management systems and content development software products is required. SCORM and Section 508 expertise is required
- Experience managing large training programs and project teams of 20 or more staff
- Demonstrated expertise in ADDIE development model and adult learning principles
- Knowledge and experience with Plain Language Act is required
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position