Senior Legislative & Policy Analyst
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Senior Legislative & Policy Analyst
- Health policy analysts evaluate current and potential policies, regulations and legislation regarding health and health care in their community or organization
- Their primary objectives are to understand how current health policies affect the community and the potential outcomes of future policies
- Examine current or impending policies, regulations and legislation to identify a problem, either current or upcoming, and evaluate ways of approaching the issue
- This may involve searching for the root cause of the problem
- Use surveys, cost-benefit analysis, focus groups, and other tools to forecast possible policy outcomes. gather statistical data and other information to explore issues and craft solutions
- Master’s degree in health policy, public health, public administration or related discipline
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- Seven year’s experience
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position