Senior Data Analyst
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst
- Collect and manage sensitive data and maintaining data integrity and confidentiality of information
- Collect and analyze raw data, interpreting/drawing conclusions, and summarizing data for project reporting
- Develops data summaries and creating graphical summaries applying a strong level of data visualization expertise
- Support routine and ad-hoc analytic reports
- Lead development of analytic tasks and analytic studies
- Perform data validation and quality control
- Design and produce Tableau and/or Power BI tables and charts
- Develop reports and present analytic findings to government agency client
- A master’s degree (Phd preferred) in Training & Development, Education, Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or any other related field.
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- Proven success experience in designing training materials, content creation, maintenance of training processes, and the successful development of ongoing training and development programs
- Ability to foster mentoring relationships and to drive continuous results of lower department managerial personnel
- Additional requirements include demonstrated strength in the following skills:
- Written and verbal communication
- Analytical and reporting
- Project management
- Leadership and staff development
- Microsoft Office
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position