Quality Assurance Manager
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining scoring consistencies among training materials developed assessing against CCO and IQA reported trends
- Analyze trends reported to evaluate for impact in triggered changes in training materials
- These trends could come from reports/data collected on phone calls, email, web chat and written correspondence communication channels for the purpose of ensuring quality standards of the Customer Service Representatives communications are met
- Analyze feedback loops and conduct research to review new and revised, training and content materials and documentation
- Ensure all artifacts are compliant with Medicare policies, procedures, and related call center operation’s procedures and technologies. Identify trends through the quality review that could translate to the need for additional training for the Customer Service Representatives, changes to existing training, or impact customer satisfaction. Participate in Calibration meetings for the purpose of establishing and maintaining scoring consistencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or other related disciplines
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- Experience working within CMS is desired. Experience working in an ITIL-based call center capacity is desired
- Must have a minimum of 10 years quality management experience on training programs or initiatives. Must have an ability to research, synthesize data, and develop reports
- Process oriented
- Lean Six Sigma certification desired
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as call scripts, call quality scorecards, and procedure manuals
- Able to read and understand complex terms, rate plans and healthcare information
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position