Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Qualitative Researcher
- Designs and administers a variety of primary research methods (focus groups, surveys, in depth interviews) to collect audience satisfaction data and conduct needs assessment
- Develops interview guides, surveys and facilitator guides to support research. Analyzes research results and makes recommendations for improvement in the form of written reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, research , business management or similar discipline
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Expert knowledge about fitting qualitative stances and methodologies
- Capacity to gain, sustain, and respect your admission to safe spaces
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position