Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- Performs a variety of administrative functions in support of project and program management, including project work plan development, project management software configuration, deliverables tracking, project reporting, staff onboarding, meeting coordination, meeting minutes, SharePoint organization and maintenance and status reporting, Drafts and prepares project deliverables with minimal supervision
- Advises on project issues and problems
- Assumes responsibility for contributing to work plan development, and often leading specific project tasks
- Utilizes tools to satisfy program requirements, facilitates the development of work instructions and creates project deliverables
- 2 years’ relevant experience or Associate’s Degree
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office products, strong written and oral communication skills, experience with project management and scheduling software
- Ability to work independently
- Prior government contract experience is required
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position