Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions, a fast-growing woman-owned small business provides management consulting services for federal government clients. Many of Rainmakers’ contracts support federal health care programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. A significant number of our contracts involve updating publicly available documents for digital and print publication in response to policy and health care benefit changes. We pride ourselves on upholding high standards for delivering quality products and services under aggressive timelines.
The Project Coordinator holds a key position in guiding projects to desired outcomes while fostering clear alignment among all project stakeholders regarding goals, timelines, and deliverables. You will collaborate with a diverse array of stakeholders, both within our organization and externally, to orchestrate seamless project execution. Join us in making a tangible impact on our project success stories.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project management activities, resource allocation, equipment, and information flow with finesse.
- Collaborate closely with clients to uncover their needs, define scope, and outline objectives.
- Assume the role of a crucial point of contact, ensuring communication of project status to all participants.
- Craft and maintain comprehensive project documentation, detailed plans, and insightful reports.
- Uphold standards and requirements by conducting quality assurance tests.
- Facilitate team collaboration and foster a culture of shared responsibility and accountability, ensuring everyone is on the same page and motivated to achieve project objectives.
- Manage project budgets, track expenditures, and optimize resource allocation to ensure projects are delivered within financial constraints.
- Conduct regular risk assessments, identify potential project risks, and develop proactive mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions and enhance project resilience.
- Associate Degree Preferred
- 2 to 3 years in project support preferably in healthcare
- A minimum of 3 years of project management or leadership experience preferred.
- Knowledge of project management practices and methodologies.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance procedures.
- Understanding government contracts and experience in this field is a bonus.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
Familiarity with MS Office and Project Management tools.
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position
Accessibility & Accessible Information Statement
Rainmakers is committed to providing accessible information for all visitors. We strive to adhere to the globally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA. Our commitment includes designing our website to be compatible with various assistive technologies, providing keyboard navigation, using alternative text for significant images, using clear and concise language, maintaining a consistent structure and organization, and welcoming user feedback. While we continually review and improve our website’s accessibility, we appreciate your understanding that it’s an ongoing endeavor. If you have any accessibility-related concerns or questions, please reach out to our accessibility team at email@example.com.