Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
The Rainmakers Product Analyst will a join a high-profile Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) project to design CMS’ Medicaid Drug Programs (MDP) Product. This design includes creating MDP workflows and MDP system functionality that are 1) intuitive and meet multiple stakeholders and/or business user’s needs, 2) minimize the amount of training necessary to use the products, and 3) ensure functionality for analysis, data sharing, program monitoring, impact analysis, metrics, program-to-operations comparisons, state-to-state comparisons, and 4) support manufacturers and other stakeholders.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Product Analyst
- Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non-technical requirements.
- Works closely with the Product Owner and Agency leads to develop Agile documentation and oversees quality assurance activities (SOPS, QA processes, metrics, reporting) for the products.
- Conduct Product Analysis sessions, work group calls and engage customers to provide requirements and feedback.
- Serve as a very proactive, change agent, who can lead, bring ideas and improved process flows, make recommendations, and take ownership on a daily basis (A stay back and wait to be told preference would not be a good fit.)
- Respond and adapt to client changes and believe that presents an opportunity to be challenged, contribute, and lead in a meaningful manner.
- Conduct user research, human centric design, and usability testing.
- Follow agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and develop user stories with robust acceptance criteria.
- Work with sprint team to implement, accept, and accept user stories as defined.
- Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
- Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders.
- Support change control processes established to monitor and control product vision. Required qualifications.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Bachelors degree or Masters in Business, Bachelor/Master of Science, Bachelor/Science Computer Information, Health Informatics, or other related degree
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data
- Knowledge of process workflow and Business Process modeling a plus
- Agile tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc.
- Experience with manual testing of software products
Years of Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of experience with Drug and Pharmacy programs.
- Knowledge of process workflow and Business Process modeling will be plus.
- 8+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, product analyst, leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the agile software development and developing business process models.
- 5+ years of experience in Health Care data specifically Medicaid/Medicare is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, visionary, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to both short and long- term work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Friendly client communication skills, with the ability to present analysis and results to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Initiative and innovative thinking
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team, strong collaboration skills
- Comfortable with full-time remote environment being able to make phone calls, attend teleconference, and communicating with Rainmakers, project team, and clients as part of daily work expectations
- Agile certifications such as Certified Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Product Manager are a plus
- PMP certification or Business Analyst certification is plus
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation. Public Trust Clearance This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position