Human Centered Design Prototyping and Process Improvement Analyst
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Rainmakers is looking to immediately welcome an expert with Human Centered Design (HCD) knowledge to support a range of high-volume, project work. To help ensure our federal agency client ensures its IT projects and processes are designed to be more user centric, it has embraced HCD principles to understand the people for whom it is creating programs and services. Support will be provided to the IT Capital Planning Group.
If you take pride in your high-quality work; like being part of a collaborative team; work with multiple federal government stakeholders; and offer ideas, solutions, and innovation please respond.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Human Centered Design Prototyping and Process Improvement Analyst
- Facilitate discovery sessions between, government agency internal components and contractor software developers
- Create UI wireframes and prototypes
- Produce and evaluate design solutions
- Specify user requirements
- Present bi-weekly update reports to division Senior Leadership
- Conduct ad-hoc meetings as necessary (i.e.. retrospectives, sprint reviews, sprint planning, product visioning)
- Attend client and internal team meetings/calls
- Perform other duties as assigned
- IT user experience
Years of Experience
- Min 8 years project management
- Min 8 years’ federal agency government contracting, with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid a plus
- Min 8 years Agile experience, leading SCRUMS
- Min 8 years data/business analysis
- Min 8 years technology/IT project task management
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, urgency, and drive
- Experience leading projects and tasks of varying types
- Exceptional written and oral skills sufficient to communicate effectively with business stakeholders and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A highly professional demeanor
- Self‐directed and detail oriented
- Experienced in technical writing
- Justinmind prototyping software, MURAL collaboration tool, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and if you know ProWorkflow a plus
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position