Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Rainmakers seeks a dynamic Graphic Designer to support a range of high-volume projects. The designer will create graphics to include branding, collateral, digital assets, templates, video blogs, etc., and will make all products 508 Compliant, testing different media to ensure proper function. We seek a designer who is flexible enough to support multiple projects and be the “go-to” remediation resource on an as-needed basis. If you offer exceptional design and compliance expertise, take pride in your high-quality work, and perform independently without supervision, please respond.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) to design and create a wide variety of deliverables
- Ensure all client related design tasks and templates meet branding and project standards
- Create different media (digital and print) design options as assigned
- Create digital assets, infographics, decision trees, etc.
- Design Annual Reports, proposal graphics, Word templates, PowerPoint templates and other company resource needs as assigned
- Translates ideas/concepts into designs
- Collaborates with team members to create layouts/design elements
- Selects design elements such as color, images, etc., to portray specific concepts
- Layout content file information in standard templates
- Follow the workflow life cycle processes
- Ensure quality, error-free products
- Knowledge of HTML preferred but not required
- Test designs across different media as needed to include HTML and Web Based Trainings (WBT) courses
- Assist with other Rainmakers’ design needs, such as requests for proposal graphics and covers, branding needs, templates, etc.
- Provide Section 508 Compliance document accessibility reviews for a range of PDFs, PPTs, MS Word, web sites, videos, web-based-trainings and other formats
- Identify errors in document structure, headings, reading order, images, charts and tables, lists, tags, and any other document accessibility issues.
- Remediate files for 508 compliance and stay abreast of changes to the 508 Health & Human Services (HHS) compliance regulations and best practices
- Use CommonLook®to increase speed and accuracy for 508 compliant documents (Preferred but not required)
- Validate layouts and 508 compliance from other graphic team members as part of the peer review process
- Bachelors preferred. Associates considered with equivalent years of experience.
- Proficient using graphic design tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Dreamweaver (Preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal government Section 508 requirements and support
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0/1 and Section 508 Accessibility Standards (American with Disability Act) as it relates to documents and digital deliverables
- Adobe Creative Suite
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position