CAREERS AT RAINMAKERS
Graphic Designer (GD)
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
It’s an exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing small business! Rainmakers Strategic Solutions, LLC, a certified SBA 8(a), and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), is looking to expand capabilities in the health care data analytics space to support an expanding portfolio of federal healthcare clients.
The Graphic Designer (GD) is responsible for defining the requirements of each design assignment, creating product graphics to include branding, logos, layouts, etc., making all online products 508 Compliant, and testing different products on different media to ensure proper functionality.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) to design and create a wide variety of templates and deliverables
- Ensure all client related design tasks and templates meet branding and project standards
- Create different media (digital and print) design options as assigned
- Create graphics, infographics, decision trees, etc.
- Design Annual Reports, proposal graphics, Word templates, PowerPoint templates and other company design needs as assigned
- Layout content file information in standard templates
- Follow the workflow life cycle processes.
- Ensure quality, error-free products
- Knowledge of HTML preferred but not required
- Test designs across different media as needed to include HTML and Web Based Trainings (WBT) courses
- Assist with other Rainmakers design needs, such as requests for proposals, branding needs, graphic designs, etc
- Remediate files for 508 compliance and stay abreast of changes to the 508 Health & Human Services (HHS) compliance regulations and best practices (Preferred but not required)
- Use CommonLook® to increase speed and accuracy for 508 compliant documents (Preferred but not required)
- Validate layouts and 508 compliance from other graphic team members as part of the peer review process
- Run HHS Checklist reports, Adobe reports, and PAC3 reports
- Bachelors preferred. Associates considered with equivalent years of experience.
Additional Skills We’re Looking For With This Position:
- Listens carefully
- Proficient using graphic design tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Dreamweaver (Preferred but not required)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Translates ideas/concepts into designs
- Collaborates with team members to create layouts/design elements
- Selects design elements such as color, images, etc., to portray specific concepts
- Collaborates well with others
- Team Player
- Can accept direction
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
3545 Ellicott Mills Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone No. (443) 348-8067
Fax No. (410) 246-2839
18444 N 25th Ave, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone No. (623) 759-7320
Fax No. (623) 759-7319