CAREERS AT RAINMAKERS
Graphic Artist (GA)
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
The Graphic Artist (GA) is responsible to define the requirements of each design assignment, create product graphics to include branding, logos, layouts, etc., make all online products 508 Compliant, and test different products on different media to ensure proper function.
- Create Standard MLN PDQ templates for Design and Text-Only PDFs using Adobe InDesign.
- Ensure all MLN templates meet the CMS branding toolkit and project standards.
- Create different media design options when assigned
- Create graphics, infographics, decision trees, etc., when assigned
- Design Annual Reports, PowerPoint templates and meet other company design needs.
- Layout content file information in the standard templates.
- Remediate files for 508 compliance and stay abreast of changes to the 508 Health & Human Services (HHS) compliance regulations and best practices.
- Validate layouts and 508 compliance from other graphic team members as part of the peer review process.
- Use CommonLook® to increase speed and accuracy for 508 compliant documents.
- Run HHS Checklist reports, Adobe reports, and PAC3 reports.
- Ensure you follow the workflow life cycle processes.
- Ensure quality, error-free CMS products.
- Test designs across different media.
- Test HTML files.
- Test WBT courses.
- Assist with other Rainmakers design needs, such as requests for proposals, branding needs, graphic designs, etc
- Must have an Associate’s Degree, Bachelors preferred. We will consider an Associates with equivalent years of experience. Prefer someone who wants to learn HTML coding.
Additional Skills We’re Looking For With This Position:
- Listens carefully
- Proficient using graphic design tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Translates ideas/concepts into designs
- Collaborates with team members to create layouts/design elements
- Selects design elements such as color, images, etc., to portray specific concepts
- Collaborates well with others
- Is a Team Player
- Can accept direction
- Adobe Creative Suite
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
3545 Ellicott Mills Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone No. (443) 348-8067
Fax No. (410) 246-2839
18444 N 25th Ave, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone No. (623) 759-7320
Fax No. (623) 759-7319