Deputy Program Manager - Medicare Training & Content
Remote, Anywhere in the US. Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
Key Duties/Responsibilities of the Deputy Program Manager
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical journals and government documents
- Ensure that project deliverables meet established standards and approved style guides
- Review and edit training and content products for the purpose of detecting and correcting errors in content readability, consistency, spelling, punctuation, and syntax
- Edit deliverables including training materials, scripts, and reference manuals for grammar, consistent style and voice, readability, and organization within the required deadlines
- Ensure that training products are easily understood by customers and end users of varying education levels. Ensure that all deliverables conform to federally established plain-language guidelines
- Provide expert editorial input on existing government systems
- Bachelors’ degree in English, Journalism, Writing or related discipline.
Position Requirements and Relevant Knowledge
- Prior experience editing highly technical information
- Must possess advanced technical knowledge of English vocabulary, spelling, and rules of grammar usage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Teleworking, virtual work environment
- Ability to read, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
- Periodic travel
Segregation of Duties
Employees are accountable for performing their job responsibilities per Rainmakers’ core values, as well as policies and procedures, including but not limited to: segregation of duties, HIPAA, security and privacy, CMS requirements, the Rainmakers Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Share This Position