CAREERS AT RAINMAKERS
Tier 2 Clinical Call Center Liaison
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge.
Please submit your resume for consideration via the “Click Here To Apply” button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier 2 Clinical Call Center Liaison
In this fully-remote role, the Tier 2 Contact Tracing Call Center Liaison (T2) will receive transfers from Tier 1 and Tier 3 Call Center Liaisons. The T2 will research contacts identified during the Tier 3 referral interview in a proprietary system and obtain contact information for each contacts. Once contact information is obtained, the T2 will send the information to Tier 1. The T2 will also provide referrals with technical assistance (connection to resources to help with education, quarantining, financial assistance, etc.), best practice tips, refers to website, orders print fulfillment, and take return phone calls.
The primary goal is tracing the contacts of confirmed COVID-19 patients and reaching out to each contact to provide anonymous contact exposure notification along with appropriate education to reduce further spread of the infection in the population.
Training will be provided on confidentiality, interviewing skills, cultural sensitivity, basic crisis counseling, disease transmission, the principles behind isolation, the ethics around public health data collection and use, risk communication.
This is an hourly position with no benefits. Working hours are 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily within the patient’s time zone; Sundays through Saturdays. Multiple shifts are available.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and security of the personal health information contained in the data sources (HIPAA compliance).
- Adheres to all project time-sensitive deadlines with minimal supervision required.
- Performs ad hoc tasks/duties as assigned.
- Exercises appropriate discretion and independent judgment relating to company policies and practices in an effective, consistent and professional manner.
- Adheres to applicable policies and procedures ensuring commitment to quality, compliance and security to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data and information.
- Follows a script when asking specific questions and documents answers.
- Follows clinical guidance in providing information about appropriate self- care, quarantine and/or social distancing. Other outcomes of the phone call will be: providing information, refer to hospital, refer to primary care physician.
- Provides subject matter expertise on provided CDC topics which includes COVID-19
- Performs database searches and entries.
- Performs assigned work in accordance with quality assurance measures
- Responds to inquiries in both verbal and written formats
- Experience in medical, scientific and public health discipline
- Clinical knowledge of and experienced in CDC related topics
- Proficient internet search skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written), problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of disease investigation, healthcare, research, and/or other investigation experience
- Experience working in social services or community setting for at least 1-2 years
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working as an outreach representative, community health worker, in-person assister or navigator
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to assess relevant symptoms; investigate and follow up with contacts; and have basic analytical skills
- Awareness and understanding of local cultural sensitivities and be able to help contacts navigate the public health and healthcare systems
- Ability to initiate and maintain positive working relationships with members in the community wherever they reside with respect and confidentiality
- Understand the community served and how to communicate important health information, while maintaining the member’s dignity and getting them to engage by taking charge of their own health care needs with your assistance
- Ability and willingness to provide emotional support, encouragement and motivation to members
- Must have wired (no wifi connections can be used) high-speed internet in your home office
- Customer service oriented in a community healthcare setting
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Master or Graduate degree in Global Health, Public Health, Nursing, Epidemiology or related field
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed practical nurses (LPN), Public Health, Other Healthcare, Social Work, Certified Nurse’s Aide (Preferred)
Additional Skills preferred:
- English or Bilingual (English/Spanish, other)
- Must be able to pass a background check and complete in-house IT, Security and Compliance training once hired.
3545 Ellicott Mills Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone No. (443) 348-8067
Fax No. (410) 246-2839
18444 N 25th Ave, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85023