CAREERS AT RAINMAKERS
Web Designer (Senior)
Baltimore/Washington DC Metropolitan Area — Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Senior Web Designer to join our team!
Please submit your resume and any relevant samples and materials for consideration via the “Click Here To Apply” button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor degree in software engineering, information management or information technology field, as well as having obtained professional certifications in one or more of the following: CAD, Web development, or Web design. Any required certification must be current under performance of this contract.
- Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools such as WordPress, Divi, Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with website analysis, working with DoD military and civilian customers involved with healthcare or clinical systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis).
- Collect web data and statistics and make recommendations to improve website and reduce return rates
- Analyze data and provide weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Administer and maintain web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, SQL Tables, lead and direct the web design of others.
- Ability to contribute to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access database builds, SQL database design and data manipulation preferred.
- Support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods
3545 Ellicott Mills Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone No. (443) 348-8067
Fax No. (410) 246-2839
18444 N 25th Ave, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone No. (623) 759-7320
Fax No. (623) 759-7319