CAREERS AT RAINMAKERS
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Baltimore/Washington DC Metropolitan Area — Immediate Hire
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a fast growing, high performing business delivering value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals. We are committed to Excellence, Passion, Diversity and Knowledge. Rainmakers offers comprehensive benefits and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team! As Chief Operating Officer (COO) at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for our growth and success.
The COO is a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports only to the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operation and function, so we expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring leader. If you have great people skills, excellent business acumen, are self-driven and have an outstanding work ethic, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and any supporting materials for consideration via the “Click Here To Apply” button.
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations and the work of project teams
- Lead employees by example
- Be a motivator for other employees
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Create reports for enterprise management
- Take the lead in expansion activities
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
COO Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years previous working experience managing large teams
- At least 5 years successful performance at an executive level in a federal contractor organization
- Strong leadership skills with strong experience in motivating/coaching team members to excellence
- Masters’ Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- In-depth knowledge of federal government contracting
- Established network among federal clients and industry
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset
3545 Ellicott Mills Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone No. (443) 348-8067
Fax No. (410) 246-2839
18444 N 25th Ave, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone No. (623) 759-7320
Fax No. (623) 759-7319