About Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC
Rainmakers Strategic Solutions LLC is a federal government contractor providing an array of programmatic support services, including training and education, program management, data analytics, and stakeholder engagement for federal agencies.
Rainmakers has traditionally worked within the federal healthcare space, supporting clients such as The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CDC, National Institutes of Health, and Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General. Our continued growth has allowed us to expand outside of healthcare.
With over 30 years of award winning expertise, the team here at Rainmakers is made up of respected professionals who apply extensive clinical and operational expertise to improve project outcomes and deliver outstanding quality to all of our clients.
To deliver value-added consulting services that enable our clients to envision, implement and measure achievement of their transformational and strategic goals.
Quality in our work and client satisfaction is our priority.
Harnessing and promoting a variety of perspectives to maximize impact.
Dedication and Commitment to meeting our clients’ needs.
Enhanced quality through strategic support and leadership.
Select each heading below to view more information about that topic.
- GSA Multi-Award Schedule – Contract No. GS-10F-053BA
- Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III – Contract No. 47QTCB22D0341
- Program Manager Contact: Jennifer Verge
- CMS Measures & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS)
- CDC Division of Health Quality Promotion (DHQP) Conference Training & Consulting Support BPA (Contract/Task Order Nos. GS-10F-053BA/ 75D30119A03829
View Our Services
See a full list of our service capabilities.